Here are 7 tasty peach recipes your family will love including an easy peach cobbler recipe, peach tea and more! They are perfect refreshing treats for summer!
7 Peach Recipes Your Family Will Love!
These easy peach recipes are delicious and perfect to make now, while peaches are on sale and peach trees are producing! Enjoy that yummy taste of fresh summer peaches with these delicious recipes for yummy peach treats!
All of these are fresh peach recipes, but you can use canned peaches with most of them if you like! We hope you enjoy them!
This easy peach cobbler recipe is super easy to make and tastes amazing! This is my great grandma’s peach cobbler recipe and it’s always a hit! It’s also a very cheap way to have a delicious dessert and is perfect for using extra peaches. Throw a little ice cream on top and get the perfect peach cobbler a la mode taste with just a fraction of the work! You can find this recipe in volume 1 of our Dining On A Dime Cookbook.
Great Grandma’s 1950’s Peach Cobbler Recipe
- Yield: 6 servings
6 peaches, sliced and with pits removed
1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup oatmeal
1/2 cup flour
1 tsp. cinnamon and/or nutmeg
1/2 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Arrange the peaches in a well-greased baking dish.
- Blend all of the remaining ingredients except water.
- Spread evenly over top of the peaches.
- Pour water over the topping.
- Bake 45 minutes, until the peaches are tender and the top is crisp.
Save Money On Groceries And Make Meals Easier! (Sale Up To 50% Off!)
Click here to get our Dining On A Dime Cookbooks SALE Up To 50% Off NOW! They’re filled with tasty recipes and tips to make your life easier!
This easy 3 ingredient peach cobbler recipe makes a quick and easy cobbler that’s especially great when you need something quick for a potluck or a dish to take to a loved one.
This is the easiest Peach Cobbler Recipe when you’re in a pinch. It’s great when you need something quick for a potluck or a dish to take to a loved one. Most of us already have all of the ingredients in our pantries.Print
3 Ingredient Peach Cobbler Recipe
1 (18 oz.) box of yellow cake mix
1 stick butter
2 large (29 oz.) cans of sliced peaches
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Pour peaches into a 9×13 cake pan.
- Pour cake mix over the top (dry cake mix).
- Melt the butter.
- Pour over the top.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Spoon out and sprinkle with powdered sugar or top with cool whip and cinnamon.
I bought your Dining On A Dime Cookbook …and I love it!! Thank you so much! I’m a big fan of the newsletter, too!
Thanks, Jackie! Tonya W. sent in this same peach cobbler recipe but she uses butter pecan cake mix instead of yellow cake. Thank you, ladies. These both sound so good and easy.
P.S. I did sprinkle a little extra cinnamon on the peaches before I sprinkled on the cake mix. This is another one of those recipes that allow you to try many different variations.
Easy Peach Crisp Recipe
This easy English muffin peach crisp recipe is a different and delicious snack for after school or to go with a cup of tea or coffee that’s simple to make!
This peach crisp recipe would make a different and tasty snack for after school or to go with a cup of tea or coffee. Even though it lists several ingredients, it is really simple to make.Print
English Muffin Peach Crisp Recipe
2 English muffins, split in half
2 Tbsp. cream cheese
1 (15 oz.) can of peaches, drained (slice thicker slices in two)
3/4 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. allspice
1/4 tsp. nutmeg
2 Tbsp. brown sugar, firmly packed
2 tsp. butter or margarine, softened
1/4 cup uncooked quick oats
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spread each muffin with cream cheese.
- Lay on a foil lined baking sheet.
- Mix the peaches, 1/2 tsp. cinnamon, allspice and nutmeg in a bowl.
- Arrange the peaches on top of the muffins.
- Mix the remaining ingredients (including the remaining 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon) in a bowl with your fingertips until crumbly.
- Sprinkle over the peaches.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the topping is firm and the peaches are hot.
- Serve hot.
Here’s a quick and easy peach ice cream recipe you can easily make without an ice cream maker. You just need a blender or food processor to make this recipe. This cool and sweet treat is a great way to use summer peaches or take advantage of sales on peaches!
Quick and Easy Peach Ice Cream
2 cups frozen peaches (sliced)
1/2 cup sugar (or more to taste)
1 cup heavy cream
- Pour the peaches into a food processor or blender.
- Add the sugar and about half of the cream.
- Start processing. If your blender has a hard time, you may want to add a little more cream.
- Serve as soon as you have a smooth ice-creamy mixture, or put it back in the freezer for up to a week.
Try this easy peach smoothies recipe! These smoothies are healthy and delicious and make a great quick breakfast or a tasty snack!
Homemade Peach Smoothies Recipe
- Yield: 2 smoothies
2 cups milk or 1 cup milk and 1 cup yogurt
1 cup ice cubes
3 Tbsp. sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
peaches (your desired amount, with pits removed)
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
Easy Peach Tea Recipe
1 cup sugar
1 cup water
2–3 sliced fresh peaches
6 cups brewed tea
- Place sugar, water and peaches into a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to a simmer (medium).
- Crush the peaches while stirring to dissolve the sugar.
- Once the sugar is dissolved, turn off the burner, cover, and allow the mixture to rest for about 30 minutes.
- Strain the syrup to remove the fruit pieces.
- Save the fruit pieces for smoothies.
- Add the syrup to the tea and refrigerate.
- Serve over ice.
This peach lemonade recipe makes a cool, refreshing and tasty summer drink that’s sure to put a smile on your face!
Peach Lemonade Recipe
1 (12 oz.) can frozen lemonade
3 fresh peaches (could use canned)
4 oz water or (fill the lemonade can 1/3 up with water)
2 hands full of ice
- Place all ingredients in a blender.
And A Bonus Summer Recipe!
Here’s an easy, refreshing drink that will add some cheery color to a summer day! This is something fun for the kids to make. This would be great for matching up the colors for the theme of the birthday party or the shower you are giving. Don’t forget the the tailgate parties and match the color to your favorite team.
These colored ice cubes will not only be great with 7-up but you could use them in different types of punches and drinks.
7 Up Drinks
Make colored ice cubes out of Kool Aid and pour 7-up over it.