This easy chicken tenders recipe makes chicken tenders that are so easy and taste so good your whole family will love them! Why spend too much on institutional or restaurant chicken tenders when these are easy, taste great and cost a lot less!
Our entire family loves this easy chicken tenders recipe and it has also been popular with guests! With just 4 ingredients and a few seasonings, you can easily make these chicken tenders with 5 minutes prep time and then about 15 minutes to fry them.
Chicken Tenders Recipe – Quick and Easy Menu
- Cool weather is on its way, which means yummy soups and stews. If your children’s soup is too hot for them, add a few frozen vegetables to it. As the veggies cook, it cools down the soup.
- For a quick dessert that’s a little different, top a brownie with ice cream. Then top it with chocolate syrup mixed with chunky peanut butter. You can add as little or as much as you want.
Potato Flake Chicken Tenders Recipe*
Soda Cracker Pie*
Potato Flake Chicken Tenders Recipe
1/2 cup vegetable oil for frying
1 cup milk
1 (7.6 oz.) pkg. instant garlic flavor potatoes or 1 cup potato flakes with 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. pepper
1 1/2 lbs. chicken tenders
- Heat oil in a skillet on medium heat.
- While oil is heating, beat egg and milk together in a bowl.
- On a piece of wax paper or a small plate, mix potatoes and seasonings.
- Dip chicken into milk mix; then roll in potato flakes.
- Fry 7-10 minutes, until golden.
- Drain on paper towels.
You can modify this chicken tenders recipe by adding some Parmesan cheese or other seasonings you might like to the potato flakes.
You can use regular instant potatoes and just add garlic powder to season them.
Green beans, with the ends trimmed
Red pepper, cut into strips
Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Drop any amount of first three vegetables you want into boiling water and cook for 2 minutes or until they are bright in color and still crisp. Do not overcook them.
- Drain immediately and rinse in cold water. Drain well.
- Add pepper strips, cover and chill. Before serving toss with dressing and cheese.
Soda Cracker Pie
You can serve this pie with just whipped cream or you could leave out the nuts and top with lemon, blueberry, cherry or any other pie filling. You can also use Ritz, graham or saltine crackers in place of soda crackers or add chocolate chips. Someone suggested spreading it with jam and sprinkling with brown sugar.
3 egg whites
1 cup sugar
1/2 tsp. baking powder
20 soda crackers, finely crushed
2 tsp. vanilla
1 cup pecans or nuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Beat egg whites to stiff peaks.
- Fold in all the rest of ingredients.
- Spoon into a greased 9-inch pie pan
- Bake 25-30 minutes.
Save Money On Groceries And Make Meals Easier! (Sale Up To 50% Off!)
Click here to get our Dining On A Dime Cookbooks SALE Up To 50% Off NOW! They’re filled with tasty recipes and tips to make your life easier!