This easy 3 ingredient parmesan chicken tenders recipe makes light and crispy fried chicken tenders perfect for families! This is a quick and easy chicken dinner recipe you can make fast. Our teenagers love this recipe and often request that I make it for dinner! In this post, you’ll find this recipe along with an easy meal plan!
3 Ingredient Parmesan Chicken Tenders Recipe And Meal Plan
This 3 Ingredient Parmesan Chicken Tenders Recipe is a quick and easy chicken recipe that is super yummy! It makes a great quick meal for your family! This easy meal includes only 3 ingredient recipes you can make in a snap, including the Parmesan Chicken Tenders recipe, Mozzarella Cheese Salad and more!
Parmesan Chicken Tenders
Mozzarella Cheese Salad
Parmesan Chicken Tenders Recipe
This easy 3 ingredient parmesan chicken tenders recipe makes light and crispy fried chicken tenders perfect for families! This is a quick and easy chicken dinner recipe you can make fast. Our teenagers love this recipe and often request that I make it for dinner!
Boneless, skinless chicken, cut into strips
1 egg, beaten
Parmesan cheese (the stuff that is already grated in the green can)
Oil for frying (I usually use canola or vegetable oil.)
- Cut boneless, skinless chicken into strips.
- In a bowl, beat the egg.
- Place the Parmesan cheese into a separate bowl.
- Place about 2 Tbsp. oil into a frying pan.
- Dip each strip of boneless, skinless chicken into the beaten egg. Turn to coat.
- Then dip it into the Parmesan cheese and turn to coat the other side.
- Fry in your favorite oil.
This easy Parmesan chicken tenders recipe is from our Dining On A Dime Cookbook, Volume 2.
Click here to get our Dining On A Dime Cookbooks 25% Off NOW! They’re filled with tasty recipes and tips to make your life easier!
Mozzarella Cheese Salad
16 oz. mozzarella cheese, cubed
1 large seedless cucumber, cubed
1 container of grape tomatoes
- Mix the cucumber cubes, cheese cubes, and grape tomatoes.
- Salt and/or season to taste.
You can easily adjust this recipe to your taste. Here are some additional serving suggestions:
- You can cut back on the cheese.
- If you would like a dressing, you can sprinkle with a dressing. Italian dressings or vinegar and oil would be great with this salad.
- You can add any kind of cooked pasta for a more substantial meal.
- Add a few black olives or onion slices if you like.
Easy Frozen Yogurt Recipe
Make this easy frozen yogurt recipe ahead of time and keep it in the freezer for a handy snack or dessert whenever you need one! If you have gotten a bunch of yogurt on sale or have some yogurt that is going to expire, this is a good way to use it without wasting it. It is Ok if it goes past the expiration date while frozen!
Yogurt, single-size cups or mini cups
- Stick a Popsicle stick into the center of a container of yogurt, leaving the foil lid on.
- Serve as a handy snack or dessert whenever you need one!
- This frozen yogurt will last several months frozen in the freezer.
- Store in a gallon freezer bag so you can pull one out when desired. This will prevent freezer burn from cold air getting in where you pushed the stick through.
- We save Popsicle sticks from ice cream bars or store-bought popsicles when we have them. Then we don’t have to buy them to use with this recipe.
- Cooking Pasta – I often see this tip: When cooking pasta, add a little oil to your boiling water to keep it from sticking together. This isn’t the best idea when mixing the pasta with sauce because if you are using pasta with sauce you want the pasta to absorb some of the sauce. If you add the oil, the sauce slips right off. The next tip tells how to keep the pasta from sticking without using oil.
- “So how do I keep my pasta from sticking?”– Make sure to use plenty of water to boil it in. Add the pasta to boiling water and keep it at a good hard boil the whole time you are cooking. This should take care of sticking.
- Boiled Potatoes – I don’t hear much about boiled potatoes these days but years ago they were a popular side dish that was served often. You don’t have the mess of having to mash them, they are cooler to make in the summer than baked potatoes and they taste just as good.
To make them, simply peel your potatoes, cut them in quarters lengthwise, and boil until tender. (Cutting them in quarters lengthwise makes them cook faster.) Serve them and let each person mash them with their own forks, and season them with butter, salt and pepper. You could place a dollop or sour cream or grated cheese on them. Yum!
If you prefer, you don’t have to remove the peels. Be sure to scrub the potatoes lightly to remove any dirt.