This lemon bars recipe is an easy recipe that everyone loves, including kids and adults! These lemon bars are crisp, tangy and refreshing like a cool glass of lemonade and they’re so delicious they’re hard to resist!
This lemon bars recipe is perfect for summer but great anytime! Its sunshine yellow color adds a pop of color to meals and potlucks! Because they’re so popular with guests, lemon bars and brownies are usually the first things to disappear at a potluck and this recipe is no exception!
Easy Lemon Bars Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix all the crust ingredients in a bowl.
- Press into a greased 9×13 inch pan. Make sure the edges are higher than the center to contain the filling.
- Bake the crust for 20 minutes or until it begins to brown.
- Combine, eggs, sugar and lemon juice and mix well.
- Stir in flour and baking powder.
- Pour into the baked crust and bake 20 minutes at 350°.
This easy lemon bars recipe is from volume 1 of our cookbook:
Click here to get our Dining On A Dime Cookbooks 25% Off NOW! They’re filled with tasty recipes and tips to make your life easier!