This white chili recipe makes the BEST chili EVER!! How good is it? Well, I won first place a chili cookoff at church just last week with this recipe! It was totally gone after everyone got to sample 18 different kinds of chili! Even 2 days later at church everyone was raving about this white chili. This is that good!!! You’ve got to try it!
Prize Winning White Chili Recipe
When I decided to take something to the chili cookoff I was looking for something different from the regular chili. I love chili but I wanted a change and this white chili was definitely it! You will find yourself making this chili time and time again!
The best part is it just takes about 10 minutes prep time and you’re done! It’s quick easy and delicious! If you want something your family will talk about for years and if you want an easy recipe to take to family dinners and potlucks this it!
Prize Winning Best White Chili Recipe
1 Tbsp. olive oil
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
1 onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, chopped
2 (15.5 oz.) cans great Northern beans, rinsed and drained
1 (14.5 oz.) can chicken broth
2 (4 oz.) cans chopped green chiles
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. ground cumin
1 tsp. dried oregano
1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
1/4 cup cornstarch
2 Tbsp. butter
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan.
- Saute the chicken, onion and garlic until the chicken is cooked through.
- Mix the great Northern beans, chicken broth, green chiles, salt, cumin, oregano, black pepper and cayenne pepper into the chicken mixture.
- Bring it to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer until the flavors have blended, about 30 minutes.
- Mix the cornstarch with about 1/4 cup of water.
- Pour it into the pan and bring it to a boil until the chili is thickened.
- Remove from the heat.
- Add butter, sour cream and whipped cream.
Click here to get our Dining On A Dime Cookbooks 25% Off NOW! They’re filled with tasty recipes and tips to make your life easier!