This Sour Cream Enchiladas Recipe makes yummy enchiladas that are easy to make and super popular with families. It’s easy to add your own variations to satisfy everyone in your family!
Sour Cream Enchiladas Recipe
This Sour Cream Enchiladas Recipe makes yummy enchiladas that are super easy to make. It’s easy to add your own variations to satisfy everyone in your family!
- Yield: 4 servings
1 can enchilada sauce
8 oz. sour cream
8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
12 corn tortillas
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray a 9×13 pan (or one slightly smaller) with cooking spray.
- Place a tablespoon of sour cream and cheese in the center of each tortilla.
- Roll up each one and place it in the pan.
- Pour enchilada sauce over it all.
- Spread the remaining sour cream and cheese on top.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 20-30 minutes (or 250° for 45-60 minutes).
You can make this in the morning and let it sit until you are ready to cook it. Some people like to include cooked hamburger, onions, chicken or green chiles along with the sour cream and cheese.
This Sour Cream Enchiladas Recipe is from volume 1 of our cookbook:
Click here to get our Dining On A Dime Cookbooks 25% Off NOW! They’re filled with tasty recipes and tips to make your life easier!