This easy no bake cookie dough cookie bars recipe makes an easy no bake dessert perfect for any time you’re craving a sweet snack! It’s super easy to make with just 5 minutes’ work with ingredients you probably already have on hand.
Who doesn’t love cookie dough? It’s so yummy and delicious! This no bake cookie dough cookies bars recipe is super easy to make. The recipe describes making the cookie dough into cookie bars, but if you’re just craving cookie dough and don’t care about the bars, you can simply chill it for a little while and eat the cookie dough straight from the bowl!
This cookie dough does not require eggs, so there is no danger in eating the dough raw.
The recipes calls for peanut butter and chocolate chips, but if you don’t like peanut butter, you can leave it out. You can also use more chocolate chips or fewer if you like. If you want it extra chocolatey, you can add more or if you’re trying to save money when chocolate chips are expensive, you can use a little less.
This no bake cookie dough cookie bars recipe is an easy dessert to make for parties or picnics. It’s perfect for a day at the lake or when you’re having company over. It’s also a great recipe to make and keep on hand to give to the kids when they come in tired after playing and want a snack.
You can also make this dough, break it into smaller bits, freeze for a while and add the bits to your homemade ice cream. However you eat it, you’re sure to love it!
No Bake Cookie Dough Cookie Bars Recipe
This easy no bake cookie dough cookie bars recipe makes a delicious bar cookie from homemade chocolate chip cookie dough. It’s easy to make with only 5 minutes’ work and requires no baking!
1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, softened
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
2 cups flour
12 oz. chocolate chips, divided
1/2 cup peanut butter, optional
- Mix butter, sugar and vanilla.
- Add condensed milk and flour. Mix well.
- Fold in 6 oz. or half of the chocolate chips.
- Pour into an 8×8 pan. (Parchment paper on the bottom of the pan makes it easier to remove from the pan.)
- Melt the peanut butter and the remaining chocolate chips together in a pan or in the microwave.
- Pour on top of the dough.
- Chill, covered, for 3 hours or overnight.
- You can adjust the chocolate chips in this recipe and add more to the dough or when you melt them with the peanut butter.
- When chocolate chips are expensive, you can add a little less of them than normal and nobody will notice.
- If you aren’t a fan of peanut butter or can’t eat it you can just top these cookie dough bars with melted chocolate chips.
- This makes a thick cookie. For a thinner one, you could use a larger pan.
- Sometimes, recipes like this don’t make it into a pan. We chill it for a bit in the bowl and then everyone grabs a spoon and dives in.
If you like this no bake cookie dough cookie bars recipe, you can find more easy cookie and dessert recipes in our cookbooks:
Save Money On Groceries And Make Meals Easier! (Sale Up To 50% Off!)
Click here to get our Dining On A Dime Cookbooks SALE Up To 50% Off NOW! They’re filled with tasty recipes and tips to make your life easier!
these are so good, and they were really easy :) thanks!
Looks so good!