This Bacon Cheese Meatloaf Recipe is a super yummy recipe that everyone will love! You’ll also get tasty recipes for Texas Potatoes and Mom’s Sweet Muffins!
- If your cutting board slides around while using it, place a damp dishrag or towel under it to prevent sliding.
- Using a bowl to put your trash in while cooking is nice but an even easier idea is to lay a plastic grocery bag opened up and flatten by your work area instead. This way, you can close and tie up the bag when you are done and either put it in the trash or compost pile. With a bowl, you have to carefully try to dump it all in the trash when you are done, sometimes causing stuff to spill. You also have a dirty bowl to wash. Using the bag, I don’t feel like I have to worry about dumping it right away because it is sealed and won’t attract flies or gnats and it won’t smell.
- Slightly frozen meat cuts much easier than fully thawed meat.
Bacon Cheese Meatloaf*
Peas and Carrots
Mom’s Sweet Muffins*
Bacon Cheese Meatloaf Recipe
This Bacon Cheese Meatloaf Recipe is an easy meatloaf recipe with the delicious taste of bacon and cheese! Who thought meatloaf could get any better?
1/4 cup evaporated milk
1 1/2 cups Swiss cheese, grated
1 cup bacon, cooked and crumbled (about 10 slices)
1/2 cup soft bread crumbs (leftover dinner rolls are especially good)
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. onion powder
1 1/2 lbs. ground beef
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine everything except for 1/2 cup of the swiss cheese and 1/4 cup of the bacon.
- Mix well and shape into a loaf.
- Place the meat mixture in a greased loaf pan or baking dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350° for 1 hour, until meat is no longer pink or a thermometer inserted in the center reads 160° or higher.
- Sprinkle with the remaining cheese and bacon.
- Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
Texas Potatoes Recipe
1 can cream of chicken soup
8 oz. sour cream
1/2 cup milk
2 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
1 cup cheddar cheese
1 lb. frozen hash browns
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Combine all ingredients.
- Place in a greased casserole dish.
- Bake for 1 hour.
Mom’s Best Homemade Sweet Muffins Recipe
- Yield: 1 dozen muffins
1/2 cup buttermilk
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup sugar
1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. soda
1 1/2 cups flour
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. The batter will be slightly lumpy.
- Place batter 2/3 full into greased muffin tins or muffin tins lined with papers.
- Bake 15-20 minutes.
Orange Ambrosia Salad Recipe
- ⅓ cup granola cereal (without raisins)
- ⅓ cup walnuts, chopped
- ⅓ cup coconut
- 4 (6 oz.) cartons orange yogurt
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 (11 oz.) can mandarin oranges, drained.
- Mix cereal, nuts, and coconut.
- In 4 bowls or parfait glasses, layer 1/2 container yogurt, fruit and 2 Tbsp. of cereal mix for each bowl.
- Layer again and garnish with oranges.
- Serve immediately.
- Serves 4.
For more quick and easy recipes like this Bacon Cheese Meatloaf Recipe, check out our Dining On A Dime Cookbooks.
Click here to get our Dining On A Dime Cookbooks 25% Off NOW! They’re filled with tasty recipes and tips to make your life easier!