This tasty blueberry coffee cake recipe makes a delicious breakfast item. Since you can make this recipe the night before you need it, it’s perfect to serve to overnight guests or on a special holiday morning!
Blueberry Coffee Cake Recipe – Perfect For Brunch!
Here’s a delicious and easy blueberry coffee cake recipe that is sure to please the whole family. It makes a great brunch item perfect to serve to overnight guests or on a special holiday morning! You can make this blueberry coffee cake recipe in just 5 to 10 minutes the night before and bake the next morning!
1 loaf (1 lb.) day old French bread cut into 1/2 inch cubes, divided
1 1/2 cups blueberries
12 oz. cream cheese, softened, divided
1/2 cup plain yogurt
1/3 cup sour cream
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 cup milk
1/3 cup maple syrup
- Place half of the bread cubes into a shallow greased 3 qt. baking dish.
- Pour half of the cream cheese onto the bread cubes.
- Add the remaining ingredients in order, mixing well.
- Top with the rest of the bread.
- Add the remaining cream cheese.
- Cover and chill overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cover the coffee cake.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 20-25 minutes longer or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Serve with blueberries and syrup.
This easy blueberry coffee cake recipe is from Volume 1 of our cookbook:
Save Money On Groceries And Make Meals Easier! (Sale Up To 50% Off!)
Click here to get our Dining On A Dime Cookbooks SALE Up To 50% Off NOW! They’re filled with tasty recipes and tips to make your life easier!