This tasty blueberry coffee cake recipe makes a delicious breakfast item. Since you can make this recipe the night before you need it, it’s perfect to serve to overnight guests or on a special holiday morning!
Blueberry Coffee Cake Recipe – Perfect For Brunch!
Here’s a delicious and easy blueberry coffee cake recipe that is sure to please the whole family. It makes a great brunch item perfect to serve to overnight guests or on a special holiday morning! You can make this blueberry coffee cake recipe in just 5 to 10 minutes the night before and bake the next morning!
1 loaf (1 lb.) day old French bread cut into 1/2 inch cubes, divided
1 1/2 cups blueberries
12 oz. cream cheese, softened, divided
1/2 cup plain yogurt
1/3 cup sour cream
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 cup milk
1/3 cup maple syrup
- Place half of the bread cubes into a shallow greased 3 qt. baking dish.
- Pour half of the cream cheese onto the bread cubes.
- Add the remaining ingredients in order, mixing well.
- Top with the rest of the bread.
- Add the remaining cream cheese.
- Cover and chill overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cover the coffee cake.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 20-25 minutes longer or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Serve with blueberries and syrup.
This easy blueberry coffee cake recipe is from Volume 1 of our cookbook:
Click here to get our Dining On A Dime Cookbooks 25% Off NOW! They’re filled with tasty recipes and tips to make your life easier!
grizzly bear mom
Licking the screen.
Can you substitute sugar for the maple syrup?
The thing is Majorca that the maple syrup is the main source of liquid for this recipe but you could maybe substitute blueberry syrup, white syrup or even use some milk with a little sugar in it.