Here is an easy meal plan with a 2 ingredient barbecue chicken recipe, coleslaw and more! You can easily make this meal with just a few minutes’ work for less than $5 for your entire family!
Easy 2 Ingredient Barbecue Chicken Recipe And Meal Plan
- Use kitchen shears to cut green onions and chives. It is much faster and safer.
- If your honey becomes crystallized, don’t throw it away. Warm it in the microwave or a pan of boiling water. Stir it until it becomes clear.
Frozen Fruit Cocktail Dessert
2 Ingredient Barbecue Chicken Recipe
4 chicken quarters
1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Plae chicken quarters into a 9×13 inch baking pan.
- Pour barbecue sauce over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes. The internal temperature should be 165° or higher.
Easy Coleslaw Recipe
- Yield: 8 servings
1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
1/4 cup sugar
1 small head cabbage, shredded
3 carrots, shredded
- Mix mayonnaise or salad dressing in a bowl with the sugar.
- Mix cabbage and carrots together.
- Add sauce to cabbage and carrots just before serving.
The dressing can be made in advance and stored in a separate container in the refrigerator. Serves 8.
Easy Fried Potatoes Recipe
6 potatoes, peeled and sliced
2–3 Tbsp. bacon grease (You can use margarine but the flavor isn’t quite the same)
- Melt bacon grease in a hot frying pan.
- Add the potatoes.
- Cook over medium high heat.
- When golden brown flip to the other side and cook until the other side is brown and the potatoes are tender.
- Salt and pepper, to taste.
Frozen Fruit Cocktail Recipe
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1(16 oz.) can fruit cocktail
- Whisk or beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Drain fruit.
- Mix fruit into cream cheese.
- Pour into a loaf pan (or anything freezer proof and about that size).
- Let thaw slightly before you are ready to serve.
- Slice like you would bread. Sometimes a warm knife makes it easier.
For more quick and easy meals and recipes, check out our cookbooks:
Save Money On Groceries And Make Meals Easier! (Sale Up To 50% Off!)
Click here to get our Dining On A Dime Cookbooks SALE Up To 50% Off NOW! They’re filled with tasty recipes and tips to make your life easier!