Three Ingredient Pork Chops Recipe And Meal Plan
Here’s a quick and easy meal plan you can make with just 10 to 15 minutes’ preparation time. Starting with a tasty carmelized 3 ingredient pork chop recipe, add some easy side dishes and finish it off with a quick and easy instant peach cobbler! This is an easy meal sure to please your family!
3 Ingredient Pork Chops
Country Fried Potatoes
Fresh Bread, Butter and Jam
Instant Peach Cobbler
Easy 3 Ingredient Pork Chops Recipe
This 3 ingredient pork chops recipe is a quick and easy recipe that makes carmelized pork chops with a super yummy flavor!
6–8 pork chops
1 cup ketchup
1 cup coke
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Brown pork chops.
- Place browned pork chops in a greased baking dish.
- Mix ketchup and coke.
- Pour over the top of the pork chops.
- Cover and bake 45 minutes.
Instant Peach Cobbler Recipe
1 can refrigerator biscuits, cut in fourths
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a greased casserole dish, mix butter and pie filling.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon.
- Dip biscuits into melted butter and then into the sugar mixture.
- Place each biscuit on top of the fruit pie filling.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes, until the biscuits are brown.
Click here to get our Dining On A Dime Cookbooks 25% Off NOW! They’re filled with tasty recipes and tips to make your life easier!