I love pecan pie and I love cheesecake! But what can you do if both of them sound delicious? You no longer have to decide which of your favorite pie to have. This easy Pecan Cheesecake Pie Recipe includes the best of both worlds — pecan and cheesecake rolled into one! Not only did we make the decision easy to make but we made the recipe even easier to make!
Pecan Cheesecake Pie Recipe
This Pecan cheesecake pie recipe makes a rich and delicious dessert with the gooey sweetness of pecans and the richness of cheesecake! You’ll be surprised how easy it is to make a restaurant-quality dessert like this at home!
1 refrigerated pie crust (you can make your own if you want)
1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese
1/4 cup sugar
2/3 cup dark corn syrup
2/3 cup sugar
1 1/2 Tbsp. butter, melted
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1 cup pecans, roughly broken
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray a 9 inch pie pan with non stick baking spray.
- Press the pie crust into the pie plate and crimp the edges. Set aside. (Do not bake.)
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until creamy.
- Add the egg and beat again.
- Spread in the bottom of the unbaked pie crust.
- Whisk together dark corn syrup, eggs, sugar, butter, and vanilla.
- Stir in pecans.
- Gently spoon the mixture over the cheesecake layer.
- Cover the edges of the pie crust with strips of foil so it doesn’t burn.
- Bake at 350° for 50 minutes.
- Remove the pie from the oven and let cool completely. It will be puffy when it comes out, but it will sink as it cools. Keep refrigerated. Cut into 12 slices.
Click here to get our Dining On A Dime Cookbooks 25% Off NOW! They’re filled with tasty recipes and tips to make your life easier!