Whoopie Pies – Mint Chocolate Cookies Recipe
This Whoopie Pies recipe makes tasty mint chocolate cookies that have been a popular dessert for a long time! They’re easy to make and your whole family will love them!
2/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
1/4 cup milk
2 cups flour
3/4 cup baking cocoa
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add milk and eggs.
- Combine the dry ingredients.
- Add to the creamed mixture and mix well.
- Cover and chill for 2 hours until firm.
- Roll the dough on a floured surface to about 1/8 inch thick.
- Cut with a 1-1/2 inch cookie cutter and place 1 inch apart on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 5-6 minutes or until edges are lightly brown.
- Cool on racks.
- Combine filling ingredients.
- Spread on half of the cookies, then top with the other halves.