- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix all the crust ingredients in a bowl.
- Press into a greased 9×13 inch pan. Make sure the edges are higher than the center to contain the filling.
- Bake the crust for 20 minutes or until it begins to brown.
- Combine, eggs, sugar and lemon juice and mix well.
- Stir in flour and baking powder.
- Pour into the baked crust and bake 20 minutes at 350°.
The lemon bars are done when they are firm to the touch. Cut into small squares and dust with powdered sugar. These lemon bars are extremely rich, so cut into small pieces.