This spiced glazed honey baked ham recipe falls off the bone and has a tangy, sweet and spicy glaze that will have your family fighting over the leftovers!
Try something different from the standard pineapple or cherry glazed ham with this tangy, sweet and spicy glazed honey baked ham recipe. The spices and orange juice in this recipe mixed with the saltiness of the ham gives it the most amazing flavor that will have your family fighting over the leftovers!
This ham glaze is made with ingredients you already have on hand and without the expense of canned fruit that is usually used on other ham recipes. This glazed honey baked ham is so tender that it falls right off of the bone!
Spiced Glazed Honey Baked Ham Recipe
1/2 cup mustard
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup orange juice
1 tsp. cloves
- Preheat oven to 250°.
- Cover the bottom of a roasting pan with aluminum foil.
- Bake ham at 250° for 1 hour.
- Reduce the heat to 175° and roast another 12-15 hours.
- About 3 hours before the ham is finished cooking, mix the remaining ingredients together in a bowl.
- Score the top of the ham.
- Pour the mixture over the ham.
- Baste the ham every half hour or so with the ham juices.
This recipe is great because you can put it in the oven overnight and it will be ready the next day for the noon meal.
Since it is at such a low temperature, the cooking time can go for longer if needed to fit your schedule.
Click here to get our Dining On A Dime Cookbooks 25% Off NOW! They’re filled with tasty recipes and tips to make your life easier!