This easy pan fried lemon chicken recipe is a quick and easy chicken dinner recipe! It serves 2, but you can easily double it and still have dinner for under 5 dollars! You can find this recipe in volume 1 of our cookbook.
Easy Pan Fried Lemon Chicken Recipe
I love quick and easy chicken dinner recipes and this one is no exception! Breaded and pan fried chicken with bell peppers over pasta makes a delicious meal you can make for less than $5!
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
2 bell peppers, chopped
1 whole chicken breast, boneless and skinless
1 Tbsp. flour
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
2 tsp. olive oil
1/3 cup chicken broth
2 Tbsp. lemon juice
1 Tbsp. parsley, chopped
2 cups pasta, cooked
- In a skillet, sauté bell peppers over medium heat in a small amount of oil.
- Cut chicken into strips.
- Mix flour, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Coat chicken with flour mixture.
- Remove peppers from the skillet.
- Heat oil in the skillet, still on medium heat.
- Add chicken and cook 6-8 minutes, until brown.
- Add peppers and warm.
- Put the pasta on a serving dish.
- Place chicken and peppers on the pasta.
- Add chicken broth and lemon juice to the skillet.
- Stir over medium heat 2-3 minutes.
- Scrape the brown bits on the bottom of the pan and cook until reduced.
- Stir in parsley.
- Pour over chicken. Serves 2.
This easy pan fried lemon chicken recipe is from our cookbook:
Click here to get our Dining On A Dime Cookbooks, with tasty recipes and great tips to make your life easier and save you money!