This easy pan fried lemon chicken recipe is a quick and easy chicken dinner recipe! It serves 2, but you can easily double it and still have dinner for under 5 dollars! You can find this recipe in volume 1 of our cookbook.
Easy Pan Fried Lemon Chicken Recipe
I love quick and easy chicken dinner recipes and this one is no exception! Breaded and pan fried chicken with bell peppers over pasta makes a delicious meal you can make for less than $5!
- Yield: 2 servings
2 bell peppers, chopped
1 whole chicken breast, boneless and skinless
1 Tbsp. flour
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
2 tsp. olive oil
1/3 cup chicken broth
2 Tbsp. lemon juice
1 Tbsp. parsley, chopped
2 cups pasta, cooked
- In a skillet, sauté bell peppers over medium heat in a small amount of oil.
- Cut chicken into strips.
- Mix flour, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Coat chicken with flour mixture.
- Remove peppers from the skillet.
- Heat oil in the skillet, still on medium heat.
- Add chicken and cook 6-8 minutes, until brown.
- Add peppers and warm.
- Put the pasta on a serving dish.
- Place chicken and peppers on the pasta.
- Add chicken broth and lemon juice to the skillet.
- Stir over medium heat 2-3 minutes.
- Scrape the brown bits on the bottom of the pan and cook until reduced.
- Stir in parsley.
- Pour over chicken. Serves 2.
This easy pan fried lemon chicken recipe is from our cookbook:
Click here to get our Dining On A Dime Cookbooks 25% Off NOW! They’re filled with tasty recipes and tips to make your life easier!
I have tons of chicken in the freezer and this needs to be on my menu soon! Looks delicious. =)
i made a very similar take off on this tonight using leftover sliced chicken. I made the sauce with chicken broth and flour, added some lemon juice and capers, added more lemon juice when it seemed to need it, plenty of black pepper, dried parslet, and served over spaghetti. Super easy chicken piccata!