This easy broccoli raisin salad recipe makes a super tasty salad that is sure to please! This is my most favorite broccoli salad! It is the perfect blend of creamy, sweet and bacon flavors. Broccoli has never tasted so good! We make it as part of our holiday buffets and it is also a favorite when we bring to a party or get together!
The BEST Broccoli Raisin Salad Recipe
1/2 lb. bacon, cooked and crumbled (optional)
6 cups chopped broccoli
1 small red onion, finely chopped
1 cup raisins
1 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup white sugar
2 Tbsp. white vinegar (optional)
1 (3 oz.) package sunflower seeds (optional)
- Mix broccoli, bacon, red onion, and raisins in a bowl.
- Whisk mayonnaise, sugar, and vinegar together in a bowl.
- Stir the dressing into the broccoli mixture until evenly coated.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate for flavors to blend, about 1 hour.
- Sprinkle salad with sunflower seeds if desired.
Save Money On Groceries And Make Meals Easier! (Sale Up To 50% Off!)
Click here to get our Dining On A Dime Cookbooks SALE Up To 50% Off NOW! They’re filled with tasty recipes and tips to make your life easier!