This Easter egg chocolate pie recipe makes an easy and delicious sweet treat your whole family will love! It’s super easy and fast to make and it’s a great way to use extra chocolate you might have left over after Easter! You can also adapt this pie to use leftover chocolate from any holiday!
Easter Egg Chocolate Pie Recipe
- Yield: 1 pie
1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
3/4 cup milk
1 (4 serving size) pkg. instant white chocolate pudding
1 (16 oz.) chocolate graham cracker crust (regular is ok)
1 1/2 cups whipped topping
16 chocolate eggs – cut in half
Easter colored M & M candies
- Cream the cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually add condensed milk and milk.
- Then add pudding. Mix until smooth.
- Pour half of the mixture into a pie crust.
- Sprinkle with chocolate eggs.
- Top with remaining batter.
- Cover with whipped topping.
- Chill for 1 hour.
- Then sprinkle with M & M’s.
- Chill for 2 more hours.
Click here to get our Dining On A Dime Cookbooks 25% Off NOW! They’re filled with tasty recipes and tips to make your life easier!