This is the BEST homemade apple bread recipe!! Make it today and you will feel like you’re sitting in grandma’s kitchen enjoying a cup of tea with her! It makes a great dessert or snack for when the kids get home from school! You can find this recipe in volume 1 of our Dining On A Dime Cookbook.
The Best Homemade Apple Bread Recipe
- Yield: 1 loaf
Apple Bread Ingredients
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup applesauce
1 1/2 cups flour
1/2 cup sugar
2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1 cup apples, peeled, diced and cored
Apple Bread Topping
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Grease and flour a loaf pan.
- Mix the apple bread ingredients. The batter will be lumpy.
- Pour into a greased and floured loaf pan.
- Mix the topping ingredients.
- Crumble the topping over the top of the bread mixture.
- Bake for 55 minutes.
This best homemade apple bread recipe is from volume 1 of our cookbook:
Save Money On Groceries And Make Meals Easier! (Sale Up To 50% Off!)
Click here to get our Dining On A Dime Cookbooks SALE Up To 50% Off NOW! They’re filled with tasty recipes and tips to make your life easier!