This easy baking mix muffins recipe makes delicious muffins in just minutes with our homemade baking mix, bisquick or your favorite baking mix recipe.
Baking Mix Muffins Recipe
- Yield: 12-15 muffins
2 1/4 cup baking mix
1/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup water
1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Mix dry baking mix and sugar.
- Add egg, water and vegetable oil to dry ingredients.
- Mix only enough to moisten the flour. The batter will be lumpy.
- Fill greased muffin tins two-thirds full.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- For an added surprise fill each muffin cup halfway and then add a spoonful of jelly. Top with more batter.
- Add raisins, cinnamon or nuts for gourmet muffins.
This Baking Mix Muffins Recipe recipe is from our cookbook:
Save Money On Groceries And Make Meals Easier! (Sale Up To 50% Off!)
You can make EASY and delicious meals at home in less time than eating out! You’ll save a ton of money on food and your family will thank you!
Click here to get our Dining On A Dime Cookbooks SALE Up To 50% Off NOW! They’re filled with tasty recipes and tips to make your life easier!
Leave a Reply