You can get a lot more done if you don’t waste small bits of time! Here is a quick list of things you can get done while waiting to pick up kids from school.
School has started and now comes some of my favorite time of the day… waiting to pick up the kids from school. Twice a day I have to wait 10-20 minutes for the kids to get out of school.
I know that sounds crazy, but I can get so much done during that time. I thought I would share a list for you if you have to wait to pick up the kids.
- Bible Study
- Pray (use this time to focus on God and prayer time)
- Catch up on reading magazines and books
- Clean trash out of the car
- Clean out toys from the car
- Clean the windows
- Vacuum (if you have a hand held vacuum).
- Clean out purse
- Go through receipts
- Clip/Sort coupons
- File fingernails
- Remove Polish
- Pluck Eyebrows (great in the car with wonderful light! :-)
For cleaning out the car, I just grab the cleaner and paper towels on the way out the door. I also just throw in a few plastic grocery bags for trash.