This pumpkin cookie recipe makes an easy spice cookie that everyone will love! Pumpkin cookies a great fall treat that you can use as an after school snack for the kids!
Pumpkin Cookie Recipe – Easy And Quick!
This easy pumpkin cookie recipe makes fluffy pumpkin spice cookies perfect for snacks, parties or family get-togethers. Kids also love them for school lunches!
1/2 cup shortening
1 cup sugar
1 cup pumpkin
1 cup raisins
1/2 cup nuts
1 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. brown sugar
1 tsp. cinnamon
2 cups all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Cream shortening, sugar and pumpkin in a bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Drop by small spoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Brush the tops with milk.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Top with frosting.
Pumpkin Cookies Frosting Recipe
- Melt butter.
- Blend in powdered sugar.
- Add vanilla and 4 tsp. milk.
- Stir until well blended.
- Add one more teaspoon of milk if needed to make it smooth.
This Pumpkin Cookie Recipe is from Volume 1 of our Cookbook:
Click here to get our Dining On A Dime Cookbooks 25% Off NOW! They’re filled with tasty recipes and tips to make your life easier!