This Olive Garden pasta fagioli recipe is a quick and easy soup to make when you don’t have time to cook but want something everyone will eat. It’s also gluten free if you use gluten free pasta and is a great meal for those who need a gluten free or diabetic diet. You can find this recipe in Volume 1 of our Dining On A Dime Cookbook.
Olive Garden Pasta Fagioli Recipe Copycat
- Yield: 6 servings
1 (15 oz.) can Northern beans
1 (28 oz.) can stewed tomatoes, sliced
16 oz. spagetti sauce
Italian seasoning, to taste
2 stalks celery, sliced thin
1 small onion, chopped
2 cups pasta, uncooked
Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine everything in a Dutch oven.
- Bring to a boil on medium-high heat.
- Turn the heat down to low.
- Cover the pan with a lid.
- Allow to cook on slow simmer for 30 minutes or until the pasta is tender. Stir occasionally. Serves 6.
This Olive Garden Pasta Fagioli copycat recipe is from our cookbook:
Click here to get our Dining On A Dime Cookbooks 25% Off NOW! They’re filled with tasty recipes and tips to make your life easier!
Leave a Reply