This easy garlic pork chops recipe is melt in your mouth delicious and takes only 15 minutes to prepare for your family from start to finish!
Garlic Pork Chops Recipe
This easy garlic pork chops recipe is melt in your mouth delicious! Broiled to perfection with a coating of garlic and paprika and then finished with a tasty brown sugar glaze, this recipe takes pork chops to a whole new level!
Your family will love this recipe and it takes only 15 minutes to prepare from start to finish!
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
5 Tbsp. butter, softened and divided
1 tsp. brown sugar
1 tsp. paprika, divided
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
2 tsp. minced garlic
4 pork chops
- Combine 3 Tbsp. butter, brown sugar, 1/2 tsp. paprika, salt and pepper; set aside.
- In another bowl, combine 2 Tbsp. butter, garlic and 1/2 tsp. paprika.
- Line a broiling pan with foil.
- Spread the garlic mixture on both sides of the pork chops.
- Lay the pork chops in the broiling pan.
- Broil for 4 minutes on each side or until done.
- While the pork chops are still hot, spoon the brown sugar mixture from the first bowl on top of the pork chops and serve. Serves 4.
Click here to get our Dining On A Dime Cookbooks 25% Off NOW! They’re filled with tasty recipes and tips to make your life easier!