Using these easy chicken recipes and chicken dinner ideas, you can make 4 chicken dinners with 1 package of chicken breasts and save money on groceries! Don’t waste your money and time eating out and stressing about piling on even more debt with expensive restaurant food and convenience food. Make these easy meals at home in just minutes and have more money and a happier family!
$20 Makes 4 Dinners With 1 Package Chicken Breasts! Easy Chicken Recipes!
Saving money on groceries while feeding your family tasty meals is super easy! Don’t grab fast food or go out to eat after a stressful day. These easy chicken recipes and chicken dinner ideas are much faster than going out and you won’t be adding MORE stress to your life spending too much!
Here is what I will serve to spend just $20 feeding my family meals they will love! Not only are these chicken recipes easy and delicious, but they are also significantly faster and cheaper than wasting your time in a drive-thru line and without all the frustration!
If you want to have more stress free inexpensive meals, you can find more easy chicken recipes, along with hundreds more tasty recipes in our best selling cookbook. You might also want to try our 4 Dinners from 1 Pot Roast for $15!
Here Are The Easy Chicken Recipes And Dinner Ideas!
$5 Chicken Dinner Idea
Potato Flake Chicken Tenders
Potato Flake Chicken Tenders Recipe
1/2 cup vegetable oil (for frying)
1 cup milk
1 (7.6 oz) pkg. instant garlic flavor potatoes or 1 cup potato flakes with 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. pepper
1 1/2 lbs. chicken tenders
- Heat oil in a skillet on medium heat.
- While oil is heating, beat egg and milk together in a bowl.
- On a piece of wax paper or a small plate, mix potatoes and seasonings.
- Dip chicken into milk mix; then roll in potato flakes.
- Fry 7-10 minutes, until golden.
- Drain on paper towels.
You can modify this chicken tenders recipe by adding some Parmesan cheese or other seasonings you might like to the potato flakes. You can use regular instant potatoes and just add garlic powder to season them.
Green beans, with the ends trimmed
Red pepper, cut into strips
Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Drop any amount of first three vegetables you want into boiling water for 2 minutes or until they are bright in color and still crisp. Do not overcook them.
- Drain immediately and rinse in cold water.
- Drain well.
- Add pepper strips.
- Cover and chill.
- Before serving toss with dressing and cheese.
$5 Chicken Meal Idea
Honey Mustard Chicken Sandwiches
Veggie Platter with Ranch Dressing
Honey Mustard Chicken Sandwiches Recipe
1/4 cup Dijon mustard
2 Tbsp. honey
2 Tbsp. dried oregano
1 tsp. water
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
1/8–1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
Mix all ingredients. Set aside.
4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
4 sandwich or hoagie buns
- Broil chicken 4 inches from the heat for 3 minutes on each side.
- Brush with honey mustard sauce.
- Broil 4-6 minutes longer or until juices run clear, basting and turning several times.
- Serve on buns with lettuce and tomato.
These quick and easy 3 ingredient chicken tacos will satisfy your family and get you in and out of the kitchen fast!
$5 Chicken Dinner Idea
Sliced Apples and Oranges
Chips and Salsa
Easy Chicken Tacos Recipe
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 package taco seasoning
1 can Rotel tomatoes*
- Place all of the ingredients in the crockpot and cook on low 6-8 hours.
- Shred and use in tacos, burritos, enchiladas or in a salad.
You can serve it hot or cold so it would be great as leftovers to take in a lunch.
*Rotel tomatoes are canned tomatoes with chopped green peppers or jalapeños. Any brand that is labeled “tomatoes and green chilies” should be OK or you can just use canned tomatoes and add the kind of peppers you like.
This easy chicken barley soup recipe is a classic comfort food recipe that makes a tasty and hearty soup that your family will love! It’s a great way to use leftover chicken and is perfect for winter days.
$3 Chicken Meal Idea
Chicken Barley Soup*
Relish Dish carrots, celery, broccoli, peppers etc.
Easy Chicken Barley Soup Recipe
- Yield: 2 quarts
1/2 cup barley
1 stalk celery, sliced
1/2 carrot, diced
1/4 cup onion, chopped
4 cups chicken broth
1 cup chicken
1/4 tsp. turmeric (optional)
salt and pepper (to taste)
- Rinse and cook barley in broth as instructed on package.
- Halfway through, add vegetables, chicken and seasonings.
Makes 2 quarts.
For more quick and easy chicken recipes, beef recipes and lots more homemade comfort food that will get you in and out of the kitchen fast AND hep you save on groceries, check out our cookbook!
Click here to get our Dining On A Dime Cookbooks 25% Off NOW! They’re filled with tasty recipes and tips to make your life easier!