This easy cheeseburger rolls recipe makes a delicious and easy main dish that everyone, especially kids will love! Serve with an easy side dish and you’ll have a no complaint meal!
Easy Cheeseburger Rolls Recipe
1 batch ninety minute roll dough
1/4 lb. hamburger
1/2 tsp. onion salt
1/2 tsp. garlic salt
salt and pepper (to taste)
cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Make ninety minute roll dough.
- Roll into twelve 3-inch circles*.
- In a saucepan, brown hamburger.
- Add onion salt, garlic salt, salt and pepper.
- Put 1 tablespoon hamburger mixture and 1 tablespoon of cheese in the center of the 6 circles.
- Then press another circle on top and seal the edges.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes (until golden brown).
Here’s our 3 minute video showing how to make this recipe:
This easy cheeseburger rolls recipe is from volume 1 of our cookbook:
Click here to get our Dining On A Dime Cookbooks 25% Off NOW! They’re filled with tasty recipes and tips to make your life easier!