Many of you are busy deep cleaning right now but there are still all the everyday jobs to keep up with. Here are some ideas about how to do your daily jobs quickly (starting with easy steps to clean your kitchen) so you can get on to the big stuff. Some people do things differently and in a different order. This is just a suggestion to help you get started. Feel free to modify it.
Clean Your Kitchen In Seven Easy Steps
- Put all of the dirty dishes in the dishwasher. Fill the sink with hot soapy water and put the dishes that must be washed by hand in it to soak.
- Wipe off countertops and tables with hot soapy water. (This way, if you have unexpected company your table and counters are clean. They will think you have been cleaning all morning.)
- Sweep the floor and shake throw rugs if needed.
- Wash the dishes that have been soaking.
- Wipe down the faucets and dry with a towel. (Be sure to wipe any sticky appliances, too.)
- Put out a clean dishcloth and towel.
- Take out the trash.
For more easy tips and tricks to make it easy to clean your kitchen and keep your whole house in order, check out our How To Organize And Clean Your Home E-book Series.