This easy 2 Ingredient Easy Fudge Recipe is tasty and super easy! It is the #1 most popular recipe on our website for good reason! I guarantee you will love it (and hate me) for making it so easy to make!!! Smooth, chocolatey and delicious and just a few minutes’ work! We’ve tried all the different variations of these 2 ingredients easy fudge recipe and NONE of them have ever failed. This is the best easy fudge recipe you will ever make! Enjoy!
2 Ingredient Easy Fudge Recipe
2 cups of chocolate chips*
1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 oz.)
2 Tbsp. butter (optional)
Pour both ingredients into a microwave-proof bowl. Melt in 30-second increments. Stir after every 30 seconds. When melted, pour into a greased 8×8 inch pan. Let cool in the fridge and then cut into pieces.
- Add Nuts as desired
- Cherry Mash: Use cherry chips to make to the fudge. Then pour melted chocolate chips on top with peanuts.
- Peanut Butter: Use peanut butter chips to make to the fudge. Then top with chocolate or don’t, if you prefer not to.
- Dark Chocolate: Use dark chocolate chips
- Mint- Use mint chips, mint pieces or 1 tsp. mint flavoring
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry: Stir in 2-3 Tbsp. of strawberry jam
- Rocky Road: Stir in 1/2 cup marshmallows and 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- Vanilla Fudge: Use White chocolate chips instead
- Candy Cane: Use white chocolate chips and stir in crushed candy canes
- M&M: Stir in 1/3 cup of M&M’s
- Spicy Mexican: Add 1 tsp. cinnamon and 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- Caramel: Swirl on top 1/4 cup caramel sauce
- Smore: Layer graham crackers on the bottom then put fudge on top and top with marshmallows or marshmallow cream.
Click here to get our Dining On A Dime Cookbooks 25% Off NOW! They’re filled with tasty recipes and tips to make your life easier!