School has started and now comes some of my favorite time of the day… waiting to pick up the kids from school. Twice a day I have to wait 10-20 minutes for the kids to get out of school.
I know that sounds crazy, but I can get so much done during that time. I thought I would share a list for you if you have to wait to pick up the kids.
- Bible Study
- Pray (use this time to focus on God and prayer time)
- Catch up on reading magazines and books
- Clean trash out of the car
- Clean out toys from the car
- Clean the windows
- Vacuum (if you have a hand held vacuum).
- Clean out purse
- Go through receipts
- Clip/Sort coupons
- File fingernails
- Remove Polish
- Pluck Eyebrows (great in the car with wonderful light!
For cleaning out the car, I just grab the cleaner and paper towels on the way out the door. I also just throw in a few plastic grocery bags for trash.