Save Money On Cleaning Supplies
Here are some random tips from Dining on a Dime and our e-books
- Save on cleanser. Spray cleanser on the rag to save money and time. This way the extra cleanser is not wasted and you save time by not having to rinse the extra cleanser off.
- Buy cleaning supplies at a janitorial supply store. There you can buy concentrated enzyme cleaners to remove odors for $16.00 per gallon which works out to only 1/4 the price of cleaners at discount stores.
- Purchase cleaning supplies at estate and garage sales.
- Use a fine tooth dog brush to remove dog hair from furniture, carpet and bed comforters.
- Disinfect and clean your telephone. It spreads germs easily.
- Use terry cloth tablecloths. They are attractive and they absorb spills so that there is less mess.
- Spray your ironing with water instead of spray starch. Water is cheaper and the items look starched.
For more easy cleaning tips to make your life easier, check out our Keeping It Clean e-books.
photo by: trekkyandy