- Cut leftover meatloaf or roast beef into chunks and add them to spaghetti sauce to make speedy spaghetti and meatballs.
- Spicy Hash- Dice leftover roast beef, roasted potatoes, carrots and onions. Add bread crumbs until the consistency is such that you can shape into cakes. Cook over medium heat in a greased skillet until pancakes are light brown and heated through.
- Grind leftover roast beef, stew meat, and other meat in your food processor. Add to scrambled eggs along with cubed leftover potatoes for an easy and hearty breakfast.
- Spread leftover Sloppy Joe meat in a casserole dish (hamburger with barbecue sauce can also be used). Place sliced American cheese or cheddar cheese over the meat and top the cheese with homemade or refrigerator biscuits. Bake at 350° until the biscuits are done.
- Meatloaf Saute – Place 1 large sliced onion in a frying pan. Cut meatloaf into bite sized pieces. In the frying pan, add meatloaf, one 8-ounce can of tomato sauce and a can of peas or mixed vegetables. Heat through.
- Chili Pie – Pour 4 cups extra chili in a deep pie or casserole dish. (Add one can corn or other mixed vegetables if you have a little less than 4 cups.) Prepare 1 recipe cornbread according to directions. Drip batter over chili. Bake at 375° for 30 minutes or until the cornbread is done. Sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese if desired.
Photo By: misscrabette