What To Do With Leftover Easter Marshmallow Peeps Candy
Easter Marshmallow Peeps are a lot like their friends the chocolate Easter Bunnies - they tend to reproduce and multiply like crazy on Easter Morning. So often, they don’t get eaten and, sadly, lay there for weeks until they get hard enough we can finally throw them out without feeling guilty. This year, save the extra marshmallow Peeps and maybe even consider buying some when they go on sale after Easter. You can pretty much use the Peeps in place of marshmallows in anything.
- Use them to make S’mores in place of marshmallows.
- Melt some of their cousins – chocolate bunnies and dip the Peeps into the chocolate like fondue or
- Melt the bunnies, roll the peeps in them and then in nuts and sprinkles and freeze
- Use marshmallow Peeps in place of marshmallows for rice crispy treats
- Melt Peeps on top of sweet potatoes