Get Our NEW Homemade Christmas e-book today!
Do you get stressed out around Christmas time because everything seems so disorganized and you feel the pressure to spend way more than you feel you can actually afford? It IS possible to enjoy the holidays without having to pay for it for the next 5 years!
Tawra Kellam and Jill Cooper have put together 75 pages of their most requested recipes and articles from LivingOnADime.com to help you save money during the holidays and spend your time focusing on the true meaning of Christmas!
In the Homemade Christmas e-book, you’ll find lots of helpful tips including:
- 90 Homemade Gifts and Gag Gifts from Easy Bake oven Mix to Sugar Scrub to Homemade Christmas Coal
- A Holiday “To Do” List
- How to Have More with Less at Christmas
- How Can I Spend Less on Presents Without Looking Cheap?
- How To Make A Candy Christmas Wreath
- Christmas On A Budget!
- Homemade Gift Basket Ideas
- Gift Wrapping Ideas
- Gift Wrapping Money
- Save Money With Unusual After Christmas Buys
- Our Favorite Christmas Recipes
- …and much more.
Get the Homemade Christmas e-book today and enjoy a happier and more stress free holiday season!
This e-book is formatted specifically for the Amazon Kindle Readers and can be viewed on many popular e-book readers. If you don’t have a portable reader, you can download a free program from Amazon.com that enables you to read Kindle ebooks on your PC or Mac.