This easy Apple Enchiladas Recipe makes a different and delicious dessert! If you like apple pie, you’ll love this tasty fruit treat!
Apple Enchiladas Dessert Recipe
6 (8 inch) flour tortillas
1 (21 oz.) can apple pie filling
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup water
- Spoon 1/4 cup pie filling down the center of each tortilla.
- Sprinkle each tortilla with cinnamon. Roll up, tucking in the edges. Place with seam side down on a greased baking dish or pan.
- Combine butter and the rest of the ingredients in a sauce pan. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes.
- Pour the sauce over the enchiladas and let stand 45 minutes.
- Bake in a preheated oven 20 minutes, or until golden.
Serve with vanilla ice cream.