This easy taco pasta salad recipe makes an easy and tasty one-dish meal. It’s a cool and delicious Mexican themed pasta salad that the entire family will love. It’s a great way to use leftover meat and veggies!
Taco Pasta Salad Recipe And Easy Meal Plan
- When making cornbread, I grease a cast iron skillet with bacon grease. Then, I heat it in an oven at 400° until it is really hot. It should sizzle when a couple of drops of water are dropped into it. Watch it carefully until it is ready. Then, I pour the cornbread batter into it, adjust the oven temperature to what is called for by the recipe directions and continue baking.
- Store cleaned celery upright in a wide glass or cup filled half full of water in the fridge until you are ready to use it. The Victorians made special vases for this very purpose. This is a good way to store other things like parsley or cleaned carrots.
- Cleaning the microwave. Sometimes we make things so much more difficult and expensive than they need to be. Here is an example:The actual tip says, “Heat water and vinegar to clean the microwave.”
But here’s the easy way: You don’t need to bother with the vinegar at all. It really doesn’t work any better than plain water. If you keep on top of cleaning your microwave, you can make it even easier by heating up a cup of water for tea. Then you can wipe the microwave just before you sit down and enjoy your tea. Keep it simple!
Taco Pasta Salad Meal Plan:
Taco Pasta Salad
Carrot, celery, and bell pepper sticks
Easy Taco Pasta Salad Recipe
This easy taco pasta salad recipe makes an easy one dish meal! Cool pasta with Mexican themed ingredients and finished with a tasty sweet dressing, it’s a perfect summertime family dinner recipe!
6 Tbsp. water
1/2 envelope taco seasoning
1/2 lb. cooked hamburger or 1 cup cooked chicken
1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
1/2 cup onion, chopped
1 tomato, chopped
1 (2 oz.) can sliced black olives
8 oz. rotini or some type of pasta, cooked, drained and rinsed
8 oz. shredded Colby jack cheese or your favorite kind of cheese
1 (8 oz.) bottle Catalina or red French salad dressing*
- Combine the taco seasoning and water in a medium skillet.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add the meat, simmering for 5-10 minutes until most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Set aside to cool while you chop the veggies.
- Pour the pasta into a large bowl along with everything else.
- Toss everything to coat it with the dressing.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Non-Fondue Dessert Recipe
1 small (3 oz.) package of instant pudding*
1 1/2 cups milk
1 cup sour cream
8 oz. container of whipped topping
- Mix the pudding and milk.
- Add sour cream.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Chill for 5 hours or overnight.
- Serve with cake cubes or fruit.
* You can use cooked pudding if you like. Just be sure to let it cool before you add the rest of the ingredients.
For more quick and easy recipes like this east taco pasta salad recipe to make easy dinners fast, check out our cookbooks!
Save Money On Groceries And Make Meals Easier! (Sale Up To 50% Off!)
Click here to get our Dining On A Dime Cookbooks SALE Up To 50% Off NOW! They’re filled with tasty recipes and tips to make your life easier!