Scented Ironing Water is one of the easiest things to make and it can add just the extra touch to your clothes to make them smell extra fresh! This scented ironing water is just 2 ingredients and takes about 1 minute to make so make some up today.
How To Use Scented Ironing Water:
- It can help release the wrinkles out of your clothes.
- Spray on pillow cases (especially the kids :-)) to help you fall asleep.
- Spray on curtains to freshen the living room.
- Spray on your couches and upholstery to freshen up your room.
- If you use it on your clothes your closet will smell wonderful!
- You can use this just about anywhere, even in the car. A light spray will help to freshen most clothes and upholstery.
If you really don’t want to make your own scented ironing water or if you need motivation why you should make your own you can see lavender scented ironing water here.
Scented Ironing Water Recipe
Be sure to use purified or distilled water, for best results.
32 oz. distilled or purified water
1/16th tsp. or 5 drops essential or fragrance oil.*
Mix your desired fragrance with water and shake vigorously into a clean empty spray bottle.
To apply, lightly spray fabric before ironing (shake well before using). Lightly mist sheets and pillow cases that have been stored a long time and have a musty smell or even upholstery and curtains. This scented water will give everything a fresh, clean, just newly washed scent just like grandma’s clean house!
*Lavender, orange and rose oils are good choices, but any favorite scent will work.
Some links in this post are affiliate links. If you use one of these links, we will get a small commission, which helps support this site and buy more gnomes and quilting supplies (at the thrift store of course! :-). Thanks for supporting us!!
I’m trying to enter in your book giveaway.
Anita Just leave a comment on any of our you tube videos and you will be entered. Here is the Livingonadime you tube link.