This quick and easy homemade quesadillas recipe makes a great quick meal for your family. Quesadillas are very versatile, because you can make them with chiles and salsa or you can make them with only cheese for young kids or picky eaters. You can also add other items if you wish.
We often add a little chicken, some black beans or leftover beef. You can easily add anything that sounds like it would go well with Mexican food! This easy homemade quesadillas recipe is in volume 1 of our Dining On A Dime Cookbook.
Easy Quesadilla Recipe
- Yield: 6 servings
1 (7 oz.) can green chiles (optional)
1/2–1 lb. Jack cheese
12 flour or corn tortillas
butter or margarine
- Place half a chile pepper or 1 Tbsp. salsa on a stick of Jack cheese in the center of each tortilla.
- Fold tortilla over cheese and pin shut with a toothpick.
- Melt butter, margarine or oil in a skillet.
- Fry quesadillas until crisp, turning occasionally.
- Drain on paper towels. Serves 6.
This quick and easy homemade quesadillas recipe is from our cookbook:
Save Money On Groceries And Make Meals Easier! (Sale Up To 50% Off!)
Click here to get our Dining On A Dime Cookbooks SALE Up To 50% Off NOW! They’re filled with tasty recipes and tips to make your life easier!