This fried mushrooms, zucchini, squash and onion rings recipe makes tasty, easy to make treats. Use some of your garden produce and save even more money! This recipe is from Volume 1 of our Dining On A Dime Cookbook.
Onion rings, fried mushrooms and other veggies are easy to make and oh so yummy! Don’t pay too much to buy them as an appetizer at your favorite restaurant. Instead, use this easy recipe!Print
Fried Mushrooms, Zucchini, Squash and Onion Rings Recipe
Mushrooms, zucchini, onions, squash
1 egg, beaten
1/2 cup milk
vegetable oil for frying
salt and pepper
- Wash all the vegetables.
- Slice the zucchini, onions and squash into thin slices.
- Put some flour in a bowl.
- Put egg and milk in another bowl and mix.
- Place crackers crumbs into a bowl.
- Pour the vegetable oil into a deep saucepan or frying pan.
- Heat pan to 375° or until a few cracker crumbs fry quickly.
- Dip some of the vegetables into the flour, then the egg mixture and then cracker crumbs.
- Fry until golden.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Repeat with other vegetables until they are all cooked.
- Serve hot with ranch dressing.
This fried mushrooms, zucchini, squash and onion rings recipe is from our cookbook:
Click here to get our Dining On A Dime Cookbooks 25% Off NOW! They’re filled with tasty recipes and tips to make your life easier!