This easy no bake peanut butter pie recipe is an easy no bake summer recipe the kids are sure to love! Our kids just love this peanut butter pie and it’s an easy recipe to put together for a get together with family or friends!
No Bake Oreo Peanut Butter Pie Recipe
20 Oreo cookies, crushed
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) margarine
Mix and press into 9×13 pan. You can use store bought crusts of you prefer.
1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
3/4 cup peanut butter
1 (8 oz.) tub whipped topping
Beat cream cheese, peanut butter and sugar. Fold in whipped topping. Spread on crust. Chill for at least 3 hours. You can freeze, but thaw before serving.
- You can add less peanut butter if the flavor is overpowering.
- Add chopped peanuts or walnuts.
- Drizzle with chocolate ice cream topping.
- Leave out the peanut butter altogether and add a couple tablespoons of cocoa. Then serve with fresh fruit like strawberries, raspberries or bananas.
- Add chocolate chips along with the peanut butter.
- Leave out the peanut butter and just use chocolate chips, sprinkles or crushed candies.
- Use a graham cracker crust for a less rich dessert.
Click here to get the Dining On A Dime Cookbook, with tasty recipes and great tips to make your life easier and save you money!