This easy homemade garlic pickles recipe is a tasty way to use garden produce. These homemade pickles are super yummy and anyone can make them!
Homemade Garlic Pickles Recipe
- Yield: 4–5 pints 1x
2 heads of dill
1 clove garlic
2 Tbsp. pickling spices
1 hot pepper, cut in two
4–5 cucumbers, sliced
1 cup water
4 cups vinegar
1/2 cup salt, non-iodized
- Mix first three ingredients.
- Divide and place into 4-5 pint-sized jars.
- Add 1 piece of pepper to each jar.
- Pack sliced cucumbers into jars.
- Boil the last three ingredients.
- Pour over the cucumbers.
- Refrigerate several weeks before serving.
Click here to get our Dining On A Dime Cookbooks 25% Off NOW! They’re filled with tasty recipes and tips to make your life easier!