This easy cinnamon puff bread recipe makes a yummy after school treat that the kids will love! It’s quick and easy to make with ingredients you already have on hand. You can find this recipe in Volume 1 of our Dining On A Dime Cookbook.
Easy Cinnamon Puff Bread Recipe
- Yield: 4-6 servings
1 cup water
1/2 cup butter + 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
1 cup all purpose flour
2 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
1 Tbsp. cinnamon
1/2 cup sugar
- Bring 1/2 cup butter and water to a boil in a large saucepan.
- Remove from the heat. Then add flour.
- Stir until the dough forms a ball.
- Let cool until just warm to the touch.
- Beat with a mixer, adding eggs one at a time.
- Continue to beat for 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Spread batter onto a 15x10x1 greased pan. Brush top with about 2 Tbsp. melted butter. Sprinkle with mixed cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake for 30 minutes. The cinnamon bread will puff during baking.
This easy cinnamon puff bread recipe is from volume 1 of our cookbook:
Save Money On Groceries And Make Meals Easier! (Sale Up To 50% Off!)
Click here to get our Dining On A Dime Cookbooks SALE Up To 50% Off NOW! They’re filled with tasty recipes and tips to make your life easier!