This Easy Chicken Pot Pie Recipe is delicious and easy to make. You can use turkey instead of chicken and save even more money on this classic favorite!
Chicken or Turkey Pot Pie Recipe
- Yield: 4-6 servings
1 2/3 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
1 1/2 cups chicken or turkey, cooked and cubed
1 ( 10 3/4 oz.) can cream of chicken soup
1/4 tsp. thyme, dried
1 cup biscuit mix*
1/2 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a bowl, combine the vegetables, chicken, soup and thyme.
- Pour into an ungreased 9-inch pie plate.
- Combine the biscuit mix, milk and egg.
- Pour over the chicken mixture.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown.
This chicken pot pie recipe is from our cookbook:
Click here to get our Dining On A Dime Cookbooks 25% Off NOW! They’re filled with tasty recipes and tips to make your life easier!