Chocolate Chip Candy Bar Cookies Recipe
This easy chocolate chip candy bar cookies recipe is a tasty cookie recipe perfect for using leftover holiday candy or candy bought at clearance sales!
- Yield: 2-3 dozen
45 mini Hershey’s candy bars
1 cup butter
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
3 cups all purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Chop the candy bars into chunks a little bigger than chocolate chips.
- Cream butter and sugars in a bowl.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Blend well.
- Fold in candy bar pieces.
- Scoop batter onto a greased cookie sheet with a teaspoon.
- Bake 9-11 minutes until golden.
- Let rest on cookie sheet 2 minutes before moving to a cooling rack. Cool completely.
Click here to get our Dining On A Dime Cookbooks 25% Off NOW! They’re filled with tasty recipes and tips to make your life easier!