This chicken cobb salad wrap recipe makes a delicious sandwich wrap with chicken, avocado, bacon and more and a delicious lemon garlic dressing, perfect for lunches and dinners, especially on warm days! You’ll also find a cool and tasty strawberry dessert recipe.
Cobb Salad Wraps And Smooth Strawberry Dessert
This chicken cobb salad wrap recipe makes a cool sandwich wrap perfect for warm days! With aavocado, bacon, olives, blue cheese and more, they are rich and full of wonderful flavor! These sandwich wraps are so delicious, they are better than what you would likely find at your favorite sandwich shop!
These cobb salad wraps are perfect when served right away, but you cal also wrap them in plastic wrap or foil or put them in a plastic container for an easy takeaway lunch.
This post also contains a tasty strawberry dessert recipe, which goes nicely as a sweet and cool dessert with the cobb salad wraps!
- 2 cups of fresh strawberries equals about 16 oz. of frozen strawberries.
- Do not wash fresh berries until you’re ready to use them.
- Thin canned chocolate frosting with a little milk and use it as a quick and easy dip for strawberries, bananas and other fruit.
- To save on sugar when making fruit crisps, pies or cobblers, try adding 1 tsp. baking soda and using half the amount of sugar. The chemical reaction of the baking soda keeps them just as sweet. Of course, you may have to adjust it depending on the sweetness of the fruit.
Cobb Salad Wraps
Smooth Strawberry Dessert
Chicken Cobb Salad Wrap Recipe
Even though this chicken cobb salad wrap recipe has a lot of ingredients, it is really easy to make and you can do some of the prep work ahead of time. You can also leave some of the ingredients out if you don’t happen to have them on hand.
2 Tbsp. lemon juice
1 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
1 garlic clove, minced
1/4 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. pepper
1 Tbsp. olive oil or vegetable oil
1 1/2 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
1 avocado, chopped
4 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
1 green onion, sliced
2 Tbsp. chopped ripe olives
2 Tbsp. blue cheese, crumbled
4 lettuce leaves
4 (8 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
1 medium tomato, chopped
- Mix dressing ingredients in a bowl and whisk well.
- Add filling ingredients into the dressing.
- Lay one lettuce leaf on each tortilla.
- Top with the chicken mixture, dividing the mixture evenly between the 4 tortillas.
- Sprinkle tortillas with tomatoes.
- Roll each wrap and close with a toothpick.
This easy strawberry dessert recipe is a cool, sweet and tasty dessert similar to a no-bake strawberry cream pie and perfect for warm days! If you love sweet strawberry goodness, you’ll love this easy dessert!Print
Smooth Strawberry Dessert Recipe
This easy strawberry dessert recipe is a cool, sweet and tasty dessert similar to a no-bake strawberry cream pie and perfect for warm days! If you love sweet strawberry goodness, you’ll love this easy dessert!
1 1/2 cups vanilla wafers (about 40 wafers), crushed
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
2 (3 oz.) pkgs. strawberry Jello
1 cup boiling water
1 (16 oz.) package frozen strawberries, thawed
1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
1 (12 oz.) carton whipped topping, thawed
- Mix vanilla wafer crumbs, sugars and butter.
- Press into a 9×13 inch greased pan to make the crust.
- Chill for 30 minutes.
- Dissolve the Jello in the boiling water.
- Stir in strawberries and sweetened condensed milk.
- Chill for 30 minutes or until partially set.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour into crust and chill for 2 hours.
Click here to get our Dining On A Dime Cookbooks, with tasty recipes and great tips to make your life easier and save you money!