Here are some yummy dessert recipes to use leftover Snickers candy bars from trick or treating. You can also buy them on clearance when they’re a lot less expensive!
Snickers Dessert Recipes – Ways To Use Leftover Candy Bars
I’m not sure how anyone would possibly have leftover Snickers Candy Bars, but here are some yummy recipes for using those leftover Snickers from trick or treating. You can also buy them on clearance when they’re a lot less expensive and make these recipes any time!
Try these recipes if you’re wondering what to do with extra Snickers candy bars or if you find a bunch of them on clearance after a major holiday.
Of course if you are anything like me there is no such thing as a leftover Snickers. My Snickers barely makes it home and through the door with me. Now that I think about it, they barely makes it from the store to my car. Hmm??? I wonder if I need some kind of “candy intervention”?
Well anyway if you do happen to have a lot of Snickers left over from trick or treating, Christmas or Easter here are a couple of tasty recipes to make with those extra Snickers!
Turtle Sundae Recipe
Ice cream, vanilla or your favorite flavor
Hot fudge sauce
Snickers, cut into chunks
- Scoop ice cream into bowls or parfait glasses.
- Layer with caramel sauce, hot fudge, peanuts, Snickers and more ice cream.
- Top with whipped topping and a cherry, if desired.
This turtle sundae recipe would be good made into an ice cream bar using all sorts of other candy bars and candies too.
Snickers Chocolate Chip Cookies
Your favorite chocolate chip dough
Snicker candy bars, cut into chunks
- Gently stir in the Snickers chunks into your cookie dough at the very end of preparing the dough.
- Bake the cookies as usual.
- Let cool for a couple of minutes before removing from the cookie sheet.
Snickers Caramel Apple Pie Recipe
4 oz. cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
1 (8 oz.) container whipped topping
3 apples, diced*
15–20 mini Snickers, chopped
1 graham cracker pie crust
1/4 cup caramel sauce or ice cream topping
- Combine the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and whipped topping.
- Fold in the apples and chopped Snickers.
- Pour into the pie crust.
- Drizzle with caramel sauce.
- Top with a few more Snickers pieces.
- Chill for at least 4 hours.
This pie is best eaten the same day so the apples don’t brown.
*Tip: After you dice the apples, sprinkle a little salt (1-2 tsp.) in a bowl of water. Place the apples in the water to set while you are preparing the rest of the recipe. Drain well before adding to the recipe. This keeps the apples from browning while they’re waiting to go into the recipe.
Click here to get our Dining On A Dime Cookbooks 25% Off NOW! They’re filled with tasty recipes and tips to make your life easier!