If you have experienced a problem with an order, we love to cheerfully help you resolve the issue as soon as possible! We ask that you please ask nicely. We want to maintain a friendly environment at Living On a Dime, so if the first request we receive is very hostile, it is our policy to simply issue a refund.
E-book Orders please note: We are happy to re-send your download links within a year of purchase but due to technical limitations, we are unable to look up orders more than a year old.
When contacting us about an order using the form below, please include the following so we can help you faster:
- NAME AS IT APPEARS ON THE ORDER
- Email address USED ON THE ORDER
- Address (for Print Book Orders)
- Tell us what product you ordered
- Approximate date you ordered the product
- Receipt or order number if you have it
Please add [email protected] to your whitelist or safe senders list to make sure you can receive our response. You can get instructions for adding us to your whitelist here.
IF YOU PURCHASED AN E-BOOK AND HAVEN’T RECEIVED AN E-MAIL WITH A LINK TO YOUR E-BOOK:
BEFORE EMAILING US, please check the following as these cover 99% of the “links not received” requests and might save you having to wait for a reply from us:
1. Please check to make sure the e-mail address you are checking for the link is the correct e-mail address. Many people have a different address at Paypal and the link is sent there if you pay with Paypal.
2. Please check your Spam Filter/Spam folder to make sure it’s not in there. When links are not received at the address on the order, they have most often been caught in a spam filter. (Links are usually sent within minutes of your order.)
3. If you use Hotmail, MSN, Outlook or Live.com, please check your focused inbox.
We respond promptly to all messages about orders. We normally respond within 1-2 business days. If you don’t receive a response from us, please check your spam filter and/or spam mailbox. Our business hours are Mon.-Fri. 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mountain Time
If you use a spam filtering service, please add [email protected] to your white list or approved senders list. We DO NOT respond to automatic verification messages from companies designed to intercept spam for you as some of those messages are from spammers attempting to send us more spam.
If you prefer, you can also contact us by mail:
Living On A Dime
P.O. Box 193
Mead, CO 80542