Dining On A Dime Cookbook
Save $10,000 a year on food?
Without cutting coupons! Unbelievable? Read Tawra Jean Kellam and Jill Cooper’s advice in their Dining on a Dime cookbook and find out that it really is possible.
Tawra has told her story to millions of listeners and readers on the radio, on the web and in women’s magazines (including Woman’s Day and Woman’s World) and now she’s put her best tips and tricks into a 476 page book. Using these tips and suggestions, Tawra shows how anyone can tighten his or her food budget.
Dining on a Dime is packed with over 1,200 money saving recipes and tips, kids tips and snack ideas, gift baskets, menus, food storage directions, Cleaning Cents and Pretty for Pennies. The recipes are easy to cook with ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry. To make shopping easy and economical, Tawra has also included a pantry list and a shopping list.
- Did you know that dirty dishes cause debt? See page 385 and read how to save money just by doing the dishes.
- Need fast snack ideas for hungry kids? Check out page 28.
- Want to clean your bathroom in a flash? Check out page 398 for a 7-step plan.
- Got leftovers in the fridge? Use them up!!! Dining on a Dime has a complete index of recipes using nothing but leftovers.
- Drive right by the pricey gift basket boutique– Go home and make your own for pennies. Check out page 339 for ideas!
- Need to cut down on meat? Tawra has pages of tips for eating better and spending less.
- Need a specific money saving idea? Dining on a Dime has a special index just for tips.
- Make three meals from one chicken? Yes, Dining on a Dime has this, too! (Page 176)
According to Tawra, “real families don’t eat shitake mushrooms.” She’s spiced up the book with plenty of anecdotes, quips and quotes that make the book worth reading just for entertainment. Don’t just read the jokes – if you use just one or two of her ideas and recipes, you will recover the purchase price of the book!
Dining On A Dime is a collection of frugal recipes and tips from the cooking expertise of three generations of Tawra Kellam’s family.
Dining On A Dime is a great resource for beginners and experienced cooks. It contains over 540 recipes and 420 tips explaining how to eat well while slashing your grocery bill. With hard-to-find frugal recipes like buttermilk, enchilada sauce and granola bars, classic favorites like slow cooked roast, hush puppies and apple crisp and old-fashioned comfort foods like watermelon pickles, lemon bars, rice pudding and fried green tomatoes, Dining On A Dime has it all.
“Generally, I’m an AWFUL cook – But Dining On A Dime has changed that!”
“Every recipe I’ve tried has been delicious… I can’t believe how much money I’ve been saving on groceries.”
“Thanks again for publishing Dining on a Dime! I can’t believe how much I’m enjoying cooking and my family is no longer afraid to come to the table. ”
“Dining On A Dime is my absolute favorite. I am going on a cottage vacation in the next couple of weeks and I am taking your cookbook with me. I have never taken a cookbook on a vacation. At least I am not sleeping with it yet….hehehehe”
“OH MY GOSH this is exactly the book I have been looking for! I have loads of cook books from expensive recipes to Amish style cooking and this one is my FAVORITE!!!
Better than Betty Crocker ). I recommend this book to EVERYONE I know. I WON’T dare go without my Dining On A Dime cookbook!
“I just want to say a BIG thank you for making this WONDERFUL cookbook its exactly what I was looking for. I am teaching my teen age daughter to cook with this book. ) Thank you so much!”
Michelle in Washington
Dining On A Dime is a proud winner of the 2006 Parent to Parent Adding Wisdom Award, the only award program to ever be honored by Disney.com.
“Our Family Testers found Dining On A Dime to be an awesome asset to their home library. The recipes are well-written and truly loved by all. It’s probably the only realistic cookbook out on the market today that actually helps to save money — which is so important to families in today’s society — without omitting savory delectable recipes. These two goals are quite hard to accomplish. We get literally hundreds of cookbooks submitted monthly to our team and this is one of the best ever…a true treasure!”
-Jodie Lynn, syndicated parenting/health expert, CEO/founder of www.AddingWisdomAward.com, and author of parenting book, Mom CEO.
Dining On A Dime is great for:
- Teaching your kids to cook (don’t forget teenagers and grandkids)
- Wedding and Bridal Gifts
- College Students
- Teachers’ Gifts
- single moms and even more desperately important, Single DADS!
- ANYONE you want to help get out of debt, or just give a “thank you” gift
Click Here to order now and find out why 200,000 satisfied readers can’t be wrong!
“If you like the Tightwad Gazette Books, you’ll love Dining On A Dime.”
-Kim Tilley, Editor, Frugal Moms Newsletter
“Thanks for such a great book! Single income families and Stay at Home Mom’s can use all the help we can get!”
“I just wanted to say how much I really love your book. I found it at the library, and found it so useful that I thought it would be cheaper to buy it than to pay library fines for never returning it! It is really a wonderful resource!”
Some topics covered in the book are:
- Changing the way you think about your food budget without feeling deprived
- Creative uses of leftovers
- Unique recipes to entertain the kids including slime, bubbles, face paint, finger paint, and tub crayons
- Gifts in a jar and suggestions for making frugal gift baskets
- Lots of humor and household tips that make Dining On A Dime as entertaining as it is practical
- Secrets of how Tawra spends an average of $350 per month feeding her family of six
Dining on a Dime is available as either a traditional print book or an e-book, which is available for immediate download. What is an e-book? Click here to find out.
For E-book Orders: When your order completes, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with download instructions for your “Dining On a Dime” e-book. If you experience any difficulties with your order, please contact us here.
Your Order is Secure With Paypal. You don’t need a Paypal account to order.
If you are not satisfied for any reason, we will give you your money back up to 60 days after purchase.
If you have a question about ordering our products, contact us here.