- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Wash and dry the potatoes.
- Cut the potatoes into 1-inch cubes.
- Place potatoes into a large bowl or gallon-sized bag and drizzle with olive oil.
- Toss or stir well until the potatoes are coated with the oil.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl and stir together.
- Add the dry ingredients to the potatoes.
- Shake in the bag or stir in the bowl until all of the potatoes are coated with the seasoning mix.
- Place potatoes on a baking sheet (at least a 10×15 inch sized).
- Bake 45 minutes, stirring and flipping potatoes halfway through.
- Remove potatoes from the oven.
- Salt to taste and serve.
Potatoes should be light and golden brown when they are finished.
Baking times may vary depending on the size of the potatoes.
Makes 10 servings.