- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Moisten the chicken pieces with milk or water.
- Pour about 2 cups of the shake and bake mixture, or more if needed, into a plastic bag.
- Place the chicken pieces, one at a time, into the bag and shake until evenly coated.
- In a greased shallow pan, bake the coated chicken pieces for 45-60 minutes.
- Discard the plastic bag with the unused coating.
DO NOT reuse the extra coating that has come into contact with raw chicken as it can be contaminated with dangerous bacteria!