Blueberry Cheesecake Bake
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 Tbsp. grated lemon zest or 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 can (17.5 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9×13 baking pan.
- Soften cream cheese in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Stir in sugar and lemon juice until smooth.
- Add blueberries and stir until combined.
- Cut cinnamon rolls into quarters. (Save icing for later)
- Break up quarters into pieces and add pieces to the cream cheese mixture.
- Place in an even layer in the baking pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Let cool and squeeze icing over top and serve.